Monday 15 February 2010

Spin strategy

I seem to be getting over the flu that has knocked me for six since Thursday. In retrospect I wasn't feeling too good on the Wednesday despite getting up the second tour. I'm going to call it 'Marjah buzkashi' - operation Moshtarak could have the potential to help the opium town regain its national sport, since being banned by the Taliban. I can see the BBC 'normalising news report' now.
I called in for a late afternoon look yesterday to see how much juice the flu had left me with, and I was pleased with the result: Spin strategy is a nice link from the cave of Spin Ghar through the Exit strategy traverse to finish up Peshmerga. Somewhere around the 7c/7c+ mark, but as with most of the problems here now, requiring consensus.

1 comment:

Stubbs said...

This page is the top google result for your problem name! Glad you've stopped oinking.